Become a landlord with HC24.

We are happy to answer your questions about renting!


No time? You want us to just call you?

Then please fill out our quick inquiry form.

Information about the property

Rental period

Property address

Cost estimate

Contact infos


Please note:

1. You are the main tenant and would like to rent out your property through us? Please enclose a written subletting permission from your landlord or property management.

2. Please also send us a copy of a valid energy certificate (exception: listed buildings), as we need the information on the energy characteristics. If you do not yet have an energy certificate, we will be happy to help you obtain one. Would you like to provide us with photos of your property? Simply add them to the above documents in the file field. We are looking forward to you and your furnished apartment.

No time? You want us to just call you?