The following notes provide a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified. You will find detailed information on the subject of data protection in our data protection declaration listed under this text.
The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. You can find his contact details in the imprint of this website.
On the one hand, your data is collected when you communicate it to us. For example, this could be data that you enter in a contact form.
Other data is automatically collected by our IT systems when you visit our website. These are mainly technical data (e.g. Internet browser, operating systems or time of page visit). This data is collected automatically as soon as you visit our website.
Part of the data is collected in order to ensure error-free provision of our website. Other data can be used to analyze your user behavior. What rights do you have regarding your data?
You have the right to receive information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data free of charge at any time. You also have the right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint if you have any further questions on the subject of data protection. You also have the right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority.
The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
When you use this website, various personal data is collected. Personal data are data with which you can be personally identified. This data protection declaration explains which data we collect and for what we use it. It also explains how and for what purpose this is done.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
The responsible organization for data processing on this website is:
HC24 GmbH & Co. KG – Niederlassung HC24 Würzburg
Zellerstr. 16, 97082 Würzburg
Tel: (0621) 3009 980
Fax: (0621) 4834 57849
Responsible organization is the natural or legal person who alone or together with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
Many data processing processes are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke your consent at any time. All you need to do is send us an informal e-mail. The legality of the data processing up to the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
In the event of breaches of data protection law, the person concerned has a right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority. The responsible supervisory authority for data protection issues is the data protection officer of the federal state in which our company is based. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
You have the right to have data which we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfilment of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another person responsible, this will only take place if it is technically feasible.
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser of „http://“ tof „https://“, changes and on the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
You have the right to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipients and the purpose of data processing and, if necessary, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data at any time within the scope of the applicable legal provisions. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint if you have any further questions on the subject of personal data.
We herewith object to the use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation to send unsolicited advertising and information material. The operators of these pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
We have appointed a data protection officer for our company.
Sprottauer Straße 4-8
Tel. (0911) 621805-0
Fax (0911) 621805-88
Some of the Internet pages use so-called cookies. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain any viruses. Cookies serve to make our website more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called „Session-Cookies“. They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your terminal until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit our website.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. When cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
Cookies, which are necessary to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions desired by you (e.g. shopping basket function), are stored on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for technically error-free and optimized provision of his services. If other cookies (e.g. cookies for analyzing your surfing behavior) are stored, these will be handled separately in this data protection declaration.
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
These data are not combined with other data sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, which permits the processing of data for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
If you send us enquiries using the contact form, your details from the enquiry form, including the contact data you provided there, will be stored for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
The data entered in the contact form is therefore processed exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time. All you need to do is send us an informal e-mail. The legality of the data processing processes carried out up to the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data entered by you in the contact form will remain with us until you request us to delete, your consent for storage revoked or the purpose for data storage no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory legal provisions - in particular retention periods - remain unaffected.
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google to uniformly display fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you are using must connect to Google servers. This gives Google knowledge that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font is used by your computer.
This page uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the functions of Google Maps it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transmission.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an appealing representation of our online offers and at an easy findability of the places indicated by us on the website. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
You can find more information on the handling of user data in the Google data protection declaration: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called „Cookies“ text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website and internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension „_anonymizeIp()“. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO .
(6) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Nutzerbedingungen, Übersicht zum Datenschutz, sowie die Datenschutzerklärung.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a device-independent analysis of visitor streams, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under My personal data.